Friday 24 August 2007

LINDA BENGTZING THRILLED!

Two weeks after winning Melosongfestivalen, the Swedish contestant in United Song Contest Linda Bengtzing declared that she was very thrilled representing her country.

One of the most important newspaper in Sweden, Aftonbladet, got an interview with the winner of Melosongfestivalen. She said she was very nervous the day of the Final because there were big stars in the final.

"I never tought about winning the contest. The hottest favourite
entry was the uptempo song Where were you, performed by Charlotte Perrelli.
Swedish people love her so much since she had won the Eurovision Song
Contest. When I listened to Natten har en hemlighet for the first time, I fell in love with it.The demo was sung by Emma, a young singer who was not selected to sing the song LIVE in final. As I was very sorry, I proposed her to come with me as backing singer to Malmö and she accepted."

She revealed us that she is already preparing for USC Performance, which will have dancers and backing singers as well.

We wish a very GOOD LUCK to Linda Bengtzing!And we know she will do her best to succed in Malmö

SVT

No comments: