Sunday 23 September 2007

Dutch efforts to beat Summersucces by Jeroen (songs for NF known)


The dutch songs trying to qualify for the Autumn 2007 USC NF dutch final are:

Semi A
01 Jan Smit - Boom Boom bailando
02 Djumbo - Eyahe (english version)
03 Petra Berger - Grande amore mio (My big love)
04 Wolter Kroes - Niet normaal (Not normal)
05 Ps. Voor Nu - Wat hou ik van uw huis (How I love your home)
06 Jezebel - Nothing Last Forever
07 DJ Tiesto & BT - Break my fall
08 Valensia - Millennium
09 Delain - See me in shadow
10 Ruth Jacott – Hartslag (Heartbeat)
11 Raffaela - Jouw ogen (Your eyes – lullaby for unborn child)

Semi B
01 Franklin Brown & Maxine - Steeds weer (Over and over again)
02 Delain - Frozen
03 Sarah - Ik laat me gaan [akoestische versie] (I let myself go)
04 Joling & Gordon - Als Je Alles Hebt Gehad (After you’ve head everything)
05 Wolter Kroes - Ik heb de hele nacht liggen dromen (I’ve been dreaming all night long)
06 3J's - Net alsof (Just as if)
07 Anita Meyer - Idaho
08 Nick & Simon - Kijk Omhoog (Head up)
09 Dennis - Today
10 Sharon Kips - Is it love you're after
11 Kees Kraayenoord - God of the moon and stars

Best 5 of each semi qualify for the NF final.

No comments: