Sunday 28 October 2007

Dutch song for 2007 Autumn is known!



The winner of the dutch national final is known:

Kees Kraayenoord - God of the moon and stars 43
Wolter Kroes - Niet normaal (Not normal) 38
Sharon Kips - Is it love you're after 34
Delain - See me in shadow 31
Valensia - Millennium 30
Nick & Simon - Kijk Omhoog (Head up) 30
Jan Smit - Boom Boom bailando 29
Anita Meyer - Idaho 27
Sarah - Ik laat me gaan [akoestische versie] (I let myself go) 27
Ps. Voor Nu - Wat hou ik van uw huis (How I love your home) 16


As Wolter Kroes refused to go to 2ndC (overall he's considered a bad loser) Sharon Kips will represent the Netherlands with her song "Is it love you're after"


In the meantime preparations for the Winter edition are at full speed.
see also: http://netherlands2007usc.blogspot.com/

No comments: