Friday 12 October 2007

IMPORTANT MESSAGE from USC Management

To: USC participants
From: USC Management

Dear United Song Contest Players,
We, the USC Management has an announcement to make. Each and every one of us will write to you individually as well as together. Georgie will start, then Liza and Greg. At the end we have a common message.


“We have been playing for almost two years now and it has been a great pleasure to discover all the fantastic music from all around Europe I have had a great time chatting with all of you over trivial things, and more serious matters or simply just about USC, ESC, and music. But it is time for me to move on to new adventures in life. I will miss this great online game, especially the USC history section, but from January 1st 2008 I will not be in USC Management anymore.”
Jörgen


“Each thing has its own time and it is now time for me to leave USC and hopefully hand over to new enthusiasts.” I also think it has been a pleasure to meet so many new friends and I hope we can still have contact on soulseek in the future.
Liza

“I love USC and will continue to organize and since Liza and Jörgen is leaving I will try to go on on my own for now but I would like to have other people in management also. Send in the application form and contact me personally when I am online again.”
Greg

So,
To conclude, in January the 1st 2008 USC is run by Greg alone, unless a new team can be found to continue to organise and build new contests on the USC history and/or the Editions. Jörgen and Liza would love USC to continue and would of course follow USC but without playing. Simply fill in the application form that can be found here and send to us so we can try to form a new team or simply just talk with greg. Four contests that are up running, USC 1990, Autumn Edition 2007, Song of the year 2007 and USC 1997 will of course be organised by us together and we sincearly hope that all of you will take part in these contests and stay and play under a new management.

Greg, Liza and Jörgen
USC Management

No comments: